The following general terms and conditions apply to the website of the company QILU PHARMA SPAIN, SL The use of Qilu´s website assumes and implies full and absolute acceptance by the User of all General Terms and Conditions of Use applicable during user access, so you should read them carefully and if you disagree with any of the conditions set forth herein, you should not use this website. This website is designed to allow general access to users and provide knowledge of information, activities, products and a diverse range of directly-owned or third party services offered by Qilu. Qilu may change at any time and without prior notice the design, presentation and / or configuration of the website, as well as some or all of its contents, and change the general terms and conditions and / or particular conditions required to use them. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, Qilu reports:
a) Company Name: QILU PHARMA SPAIN, SL
b) Address: Paseo de la Castellana 40, 8º. 28046 Madrid
c) CIF: B87166625 (Company Tax Identification)
d) Commercial Registry of Madrid Volume 32882 Folio 170 Section 8 Page M-592003
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and agrees that all rights of industrial and intellectual property on the contents and/or any other elements on the website (including, by way of example, trademarks, logos, trade names, text, images, graphics, designs , sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentation, animations), belong to Qilu, unless otherwise indicated.
Under no circumstances does access to the website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license, nor total or partial transfer of such rights, unless otherwise expressly stated. The General Terms and Conditions of Use of the website do not give Users any right to use, modify, exploit, reproduce, distribute or make any public communication of the website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights whatsoever will be subject to the express prior authorization by Qilu specifically for this purpose.
Qilu authorizes Users to use, view, print, download and store its contents and/or other elements inserted in the web site solely for personal, private and non-profit-making use, provided that the source and/or author thereof are indicated, and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and any other note indicating Qilu as industrial property owner are visible.
The use of such elements, their reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial purposes or financial gain as well as their modification, alteration or decompilation, is strictly prohibited. You must obtain prior written consent from the holder of the relevant rights, for any use except those expressly permitted.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Access and use: The user acknowledges and accepts that access and use of the website and contents included therein is done consciously and under his/her sole responsibility. Qilu may establish additional limitations and conditions for use and/or access to the website and the contents thereof, which must be respected by the user.
2. Authorized Use of the website: The User agrees to make proper and lawful use of the site and its contents, complying with the applicable laws in force at the time of use, these General Conditions, generally accepted common decency, and public order
The User will not:
1 Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of Qilu website and/or the contents thereof;
2 Access or attempt to access restricted areas or resources without fulfilling the requirements for such access;
3 Use Qilu website and its contents for illicit, illegal purposes nor for those which contravene the provisions established by the General Terms and Conditions, good faith, common decency or public order in such a way which could harm the rights and interests of third parties, or could in any way damage, hinder or prevent the normal use of Qilu website and its contents;
4 Cause damage to Qilu’s physical or logical systems nor those of third parties;
5 Introduce or spread computer viruses on the network, or on any other physical or logical systems, which may cause damage to Qilu´s physical or logical systems or those of third parties;
6 Try to access, use or manipulate data belonging to Qilu or third parties;
7 Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents of Qilu websites, unless the User has authorization from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted ;
8 Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on industrial or intellectual property rights or other data in the contents which identify the rights of Qilu or third parties, nor with relation to technical protective devices and elements or any other information mechanisms included in the contents and
9 Obtain or attempt to obtain contents using means or procedures other than those which have been indicated or have been made available on the websites which publish such content or, in general, different to those normally used on the Internet
3. Entering links: Users who wish to establish a connection, hyperlink or link between their website and that of Qilu, must obtain prior authorization from Qilu, and must in all cases comply with the following obligations:
1 The link will only allow access to the website, but in no way can be reproduced;
2 No frame or border environment on the Website will be created;
3 No inaccurate or false statements will be made about the website;
4 It should not be understood that Qilu endorses the contents or services advertised or offered from the website where the link is established;
5 The website from which the link is established may not contain any trademark, trade name, trade name, logo or any other distinctive sign belonging to Qilu without their permission
6 The website from which the link is established may not contain illicit or illegal content nor should it be contrary to the law, morality, customs or public order or be harmful to the rights of third parties.
The establishment of a link does not mean, under any circumstances, the existence of any relationship between Qilu and the owner of the website from which said link is established, nor does it imply the knowledge and approval of Qilu regarding the content published on this site, so Qilu will not be liable for the consequences derived thereof.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. For the operation of the Website: Qilu does not guarantee the availability and continuity of their website nor of those other websites with which they have established a link. Furthermore, Qilu will not be liable for any damages arising from:
1 Lack of access or availability to the website or to those sites with which it has established a link;
2 Disruption in the operation of the website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or saturation of telephone lines, the Internet system or other electronic systems produced during use;
3 Unsuitability of the site for the specific User needs and
4 Any other damage that may be caused by third parties, by unauthorised intromissions, beyond Qilu’s control.
Qilu uses virus detection programs to control the content that enters the website. However, Qilu does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the website introduced by outsiders, which may alter the physical or logical systems of Users, or of documents and files stored on their systems. Qilu will not therefore be liable for damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that could produce alterations in such elements.
Qilu uses protection measures to protect their website and the contents thereof against attacks by third parties. However, Qilu does not guarantee that unauthorized parties cannot gain access to the use the User makes of the website, nor can they guarantee the conditions, characteristics and circumstances under which such use is made. Qilu is not therefore liable for damages that may result from such unauthorized access.
2. For the use of the Web site: Qilu will not be responsible for the use that users or third parties make of its website or its contents, and therefore is not liable for damages arising therefrom.
3. Contents: The materials prepared by Qilu available to users on this website have been made for information purposes only. The user must be aware that such materials may not contain the latest updates. Modification or deletion may be made by Qilu without notice. No binding effect will be derived from any information that is provided through this website.
The materials that are available through this website, or offered through it, cannot be considered as constituting any kind of professional relationship with the user. The user should not act on the basis of materials of this website.
Qilu does not guarantee nor is held responsible for the legality, reliability, usability, reliability, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents of third parties published on the website, and therefore will have no liability related thereto.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, relating to Protection of Personal Data, we inform that the data you provide through the website www.qilu-pharma.eu will be included in a file which is the responsibility of QILU PHARMA SPAIN, SL who will treat the data for the following purposes: providing information through documents, newsletter and emailing; collecting resumes for inclusion in company selection processes; contacting one of our experts; contacting regarding quotes.
We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, and can revoke the consent given to Qilu, by posting a communication to the following address: Paseo de la Castellana, 40 8º. 28046 Madrid. In said communication you must itemize your request and properly identify it by providing a photocopy of your identity card.
1. Qilu only use “cookies” on those pages where using the browser is necessary. Usually, navigation of Qilu websites is anonymous, and only information relating to the number of visits, hours, etc. in the history files or logs is recorded exclusively for statistical purposes. For more information on cookies click here.
2. To access the restricted areas, Users must first register or have the corresponding access code. Qilu reserves the right to freely accept or reject the application for registration of any user. The data entered by Users must be accurate, current and truthful and will be processed and treated by Qilu in compliance with current legislation relating to protection of personal data. Users will always be responsible for the custody of their passwords, and so will have sole responsibility for any damages that may result from improper use of it, and from its loss or disclosure. If you forget or mislay the password, or incur in any other circumstance that could jeopardize access or use thereof by unauthorized third parties, Users must immediately notify Qilu, who will proceed to block access and replace said password.
3. In case of breach by User of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, Qilu reserves the right to take whatever action they deem necessary in accordance with the law and with the right to defend their interests and demand accountability for such a breach.
4. The declaration as null, void or ineffective of any of these general terms and conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder, which will remain binding on the parties.